When Thompson Suburban Dental Laboratory came to us for a web redesign, they were not the local small business they had once been. Their responsiveness to new products and breakthroughs in technology had made them a mature regional lab able to surpass their chief competitor—China—in quality, personal service, and speed of delivery to busy dentists.
We wanted our client’s website to look as current and professional as they are. Then came the rub. TSDL was reluctant to redesign their logo. Their existing logo had been with them from the beginning and was immediately recognized by their customers. Dropping it felt like dropping their identity, and that carries an emotional toll. But their identity had changed. Their logo needed to change to keep up.
Then there was the financial cost. TSDL’s logo was everywhere: in their office space, on their supplies and uniforms, on their marketing materials. Everywhere. Were they willing to bear the dollar cost of dropping an old, reliable logo for a new, untested one?
Smiles All Around
Once they took the leap of faith and embraced the logo redesign, they never looked back. The result is a clean and appropriate look for a business that uses technology to restore natural beauty to smiles. We are all smiling now.
Romance of Flowers makes events special with the perfect flower arrangements for the occasion. We created a brochure to show how flowers make the occasion memorable.
- Half-page format is easy to handle
- Colorful images bring the brochure to life
- Oval theme shows off the elegance of the arrangements
Package Design for “Passion” DVD
After creating the PEP Impact DVD, we designed the packaging to make it shine. As a result, Gerry can pass out the video with confidence.
- The simple curve integrates the content with the logo
- Professional photography makes a great first impression
- Featured testimonials build interest and anticipation
Physical Therapy Brochure for Shulman & Associates
As a specialist in head and neck pain, David Shulman, RPT, needed a professional brochure for his expanding physical therapy practice. This tri-fold with an additional slanted flap creates just the impression he needed. This design has received rave reviews from customers and designers alike.
- Purple and green color scheme set the emotional tone for a creative healing environment
- Photos and illustrations establish a friendly theme
- Testimonials and great copy writing establish credibility
Mortgage Company Brochure
Access One Mortgage Group came to Accent with a challenge: since every company seems to have a brochure, how could they make theirs stand out from the crowd?
In response, we created a brochure that is strikingly simple. It looks good, feels good, and sounds good. Accent was responsible for every step—writing, photography, design, and production—working closely with Access One to convey the company’s energy and professionalism.
- The brochure echoes the website’s design and content for a unified image
- Careful balance of testimonials, photos, and text lends visual appeal
- Custom graphics clearly illustrate the loan process
Collision Repair Brochure
A good brochure requires a strategic balance of information and artistry.
In the case of Chesapeake Collision, the brochure needed to serve three purposes: advertise the company, provide an accident report form, and serve as a means of tracking referrals.
We revamped the company’s existing brochure, substantially editing the text. We also created an appealing design that features a clean, modern typeface, ample white space, and a subtly textured background.
- Two removable inserts are smoothly integrated into brochure
- High-quality paper and printing produce an upscale look and feel
- Carefully chosen images reinforce company’s identity