Now, more than ever, what used to be done in person is being done virtually. That includes training and learning.
More Than a How-to Guide
There are many training opportunities in business:
- On-boarding new employees
- Helping recently promoted staff members adjust to a new position
- Delivering training programs to clients
These are all great case uses for making your own on-demand, instructional videos.
- Customized content Get your unique message out.
- Scalability Reach an unlimited size audience.
- Watch anytime, anywhere Provide the flexibility and freedom for people to learn at their convenience.
Your Local Production Studio
Making a business-worthy video takes professional equipment. Don’t worry if you don’t have the know-how, the technical gear, or the studio. We’re here to help.
We’re all set up to film your professional-quality instructional videos.
- Our green screen enables you to choose a virtual background.
- Our teleprompter makes your time in the studio efficient.
- Our professional cameras, microphones, and lighting equipment make the most of your message in our sound-proofed studio.
We are abiding by the recommended guidelines to keep everyone safe in our studio. The production team will be wearing masks and keeping their distance. Our priority is to create a safe environment throughout the whole process.
Learning Management System
Once you’ve created your instructional videos, what’s the best way to use them?
One option is to create your own online platform to facilitate the learning. Oftentimes, we assume that the people who watch our presentations understand the material. However, that’s not necessarily the case.
An online learning management system helps people engage in an active way. They can log in, watch the videos, and answer questions. This provides accountability, tracks their progress, and boosts your confidence about what they’re learning. We can also partner with you to help make this happen.
Lights, Camera, Action
We’re all trying to adapt to the current environment. And sometimes, we can adapt in a way that provides surprise advantages.
Let us know if you want to leverage the power of video technology to help your people learn. What would you like to create?